Saturday, March 20, 2010

Garmin nüvi 1390/1390T 4.3-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with Traffic - Review


Garmin’s got you covered for as long as you own your navitgator with this budget-friendly package…It combines a reliable 4.3: nuvi 1390T navitgator with a nuMaps lifetime download card for updated maps from Garmin..Up to four times per year for the life of your nuvi 1390T..You can get the most current Garmin maps available..And you’ll save up to 15% over buying the nuvi and card separately. I highly recommend you buy the Nuvi 1390T from Amazon here.
Actual user review:

By drumdude (Charlotte NC)
I just bought this GPS from Amazon and I'm having no problems with it at all. I bought this to replace my Nuvi 350 and it's a major upgrade. The menus are much nicer and I like the Speed Limit display. click here to read the rest...